This Exploration is visual investigation of the concept of three. Open to any subject matter, three (3) is the key component - three key elements explored through their form, tonal values, texture and compositional placements.
Our brains like to see things in threes, and in simple and powerful arrangements. Things are generally more appealing and memorable if arranged in threes. Keep it simple of course. This is an opportunity to explore new ideas in your area of interest or in a new direction.
Limit of three photographs per submission.
- Built on our successful summer challenge program
- Designed to encourage personal photographic creativity and exploration.
- Practical explorations achievable in our Covid-19 environment.
- Create better images by sharing your work and getting feedback.
- Open to all OCC members at any level of experience.
- Share personal work or participate in exercises.
- You may submit up to 3 images for this session
- Images must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org as .jpgs - any size greater than 1 mb accepted.
DEADLINE - Images must be submitted by midnight May16th
Note that we will once again be utilizing our WebEx online meeting system that will allow you to use your computer or smartphone to view the presentation as well as allow you to call in for the audio and participate with questions or comments.
If you have any questions or need any further information, please email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope to see you on Tuesday May18th
Robin King, Education Director & Jared Fein, Challenges Director
Photo credit: Robin King