|Event Date / Time:|
April 7 09:00-12:00 QEP - Multipurpose Room 4
Jump Start Your Creativity
This 3 hour workshop of short presentations, practical exercises and personal work critiques will enhance your ability to improve your personal photographic ideas, visual awareness and compositional skills.
Suitable for all levels of photographers.
The workshop led by Robin King will be in two parts:
Part One: Creative Process
• The stages and practice of creative process
• Mastering your creative thinking and productivity
• Experimentation, exploration, and practical idea generation techniques
Part Two: Beyond the Rule of Thirds
• Creative compositional techniques
• Creating the greatest impact
• Critiquing the photographic image
Seminar leader: Robin King has been teaching applied creative thinking, photography and animation to students and professionals around the world for over 45 years and his graduates have won numerous honors including Juno, Emmy and Academy Awards.
Fee: $10 at the door, no registration required